Taiwan @ Saint Pius X School
I am a Year 7 student at St Pius X in Auckland, NZ. I am in Room 7 and my teacher is Mrs Tui.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
1. In Taekwondo there has to be a referee in the ring before the match starts.
2. Taekwondo is a kind of Martial art.
3. Taekwondo is not like karate and kickboxing.
4. In Taekwondo there's belts you can win and the colors are white, orange, yellow, green and black is the master level.
5. When you slam your opponent you can submit them like hurting their arm or their legs or their face.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)